Medical Valley EMN (MV) is Germanies leading edge medtech cluster and digital health hub. Medical Valley cluster management offers a comprehensive service portfolio to support SMEs innovation process from the initial product idea to market maturity, thus shortening the time to market. Following the one stop shop principle, we integrate established specialists and experts within the cluster along the medical technology innovation chain. Important service components are offered in the areas of subsidy acquisition and consulting, identification and procurement of clinical partners, market approval and reimbursement, strategic requirement analysis and health-economic evaluation and international market access.
- 500 companies active in medtech & digital health
- 70 hospitals + strong outpatient sector
- 850.000 inpatients treated per year
- 80 institutes at universities and universities of applied sciences focused on medtech and digital health
- 20 non-university research institutions in the medtech field
Jörg Trinkwalter, Member of the Managing Board