- Start by accessing the page: https://eithealth.optimytool.com/en/.
Click on the “Submit an application” button.
- Register in the interface
Register with your email in order to submit an application. You can create an account in the “First Login” section.
If you already have an account enter your email address and password in the “Identification” section.
- Choose the MedTech Bootcamp
After clicking the “Submit an application” button again, choose the MedTech Bootcamp 2020 from the list of available forms that appear. Click on the “Submit an application” button, fill the form and send it until June 15th.
- A selection committee will choose the most promising start-ups to participate in the program. The committee will include diverse experts from the Bootcamp.
- After the first review cycle, about 20 teams receive an invitation to pitch their business idea via zoom or skype, after sending in a short Q&A video.
- 10 teams will be selected for the bootcamp in July.
More on the EIT Health Accelerator here.