Get ready for funding!
This intensive training programme will build your skills and prepare you to launch your medtech start-up in Europe. You’ll emerge with a clear idea of your market, your regulatory pathway, financing options, your founder team, and valid proof of concept. One week will be organized by UnternehmerTUM and focus on market opportunities and your hypotheses, one by IESE Business School with a focus on finance and investors’ perspectives, and two weeks by Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nürnberg and other partners on the healthcare market, pitch practice and stakeholder videos. At the end of the programme, you’ll have had taken part in three pitch events in front of investors and experts.
How does the program look like?
Who can apply?
- An early-stage start-up idea in medical technology
- Teams of at least two entrepreneurs, graduate students and professionals
- technology readiness level (TRL) between 2 (you have your technological concept formulated) and 4 (you’ve validated your concept in a lab)
- Residence: any European country
How does the application process work?
- Start by accessing the page: https://eithealth.optimytool.com/en/.
Click on the “Submit an application” button.
- Register in the interface
Register with your email in order to submit an application. You can create an account in the “First Login” section.
If you already have an account enter your email address and password in the “Identification” section.
- Choose the MedTech Bootcamp
After clicking the “Submit an application” button again, choose the MedTech Bootcamp 2021 from the list of available forms that appear. Click on the “Submit an application” button, fill the form and send it until June 15th.
- Every application is read by three experts from the consortium in June.
- In the beginning of July, 20 teams will receive an invitation for a zoom-interview with 3 members of the consortium.
- 10 teams will be selected for the bootcamp in July.
Source of pictures: https://unsplash.com/