The program of 2020 is still work in progress, but the following can already be revealed:
- there will be five weeks of program
- three weeks in Erlangen and Nuremberg with FAU, Medical Valley EMN and IPN
- one week at unternehmertum in Munich
- one week at IESE in Barcelona
- the content will be Medical Device Law, buiness planning, financing, pitching, network, coaching etc.
- the program is aimed at Master Students, PhD students and health-practitioners as well as young engineers with a healthcare related startup idea.
- it targets projects that have achieved technology readiness levels from around level 2 (technology concept formulated) to level 5 (technology validated in relevant environment)