The program is aimed at teams of MSc, MDs, PhD students, and/or postdocs – as well as young professionals – who have a business idea for a product still in research and development in the area of medical engineering. Specifically, it targets projects that have achieved technology readiness levels from around level 2 (technology concept formulated) to level 5 (technology validated in relevant environment).
The MedTech Bootcamp will help you…:
- check your …
- …to reach product-market-fit
- by engaging with a lot of stakeholders
- develop a roadmap through the Medical Device Law + a clinical validation plan
- polish the team structure
- professionalize your pitch in various formats