The program is aimed at teams of MSc, MDs, PhD students, and/or postdocs – as well as young professionals – who have a business idea for a product still in research and development in the area of medical engineering. Specifically, it targets projects that have achieved technology readiness levels from around level 2 (technology concept formulated) to level 5 (technology validated in relevant environment).
The MedTech Bootcamp will help you…:
- check your …
- …to reach product-market-fit
- by engaging with a lot of stakeholders
- develop a roadmap through the Medical Device Law + a clinical validation plan
- polish the team structure
- professionalize your pitch in various formats
- A selection committee will choose the most promising start-ups to participate in the program. The committee will include diverse experts from the Bootcamp.
- After the first review cycle, about 20 teams receive an invitation to pitch their business idea via zoom or skype, after sending in a short Q&A video.
- 10 teams will be selected for the bootcamp in July.
Find more information about the application here.